Set amongst the pristine hinterland of Matcham, New South Wales, The Residence offers an exclusive, luxury escape for families and friends seeking a uniquely private, premium getaway.
Located over five sprawling acres of lush gardens and picturesque ponds, the property can comfortably accommodate up to 17 guests, and includes a large pool area, games room, and multiple stylish entertaining spaces.
Whether you’re looking for an unforgettable weekend escape, a serene setting for a corporate event, or a luxurious home-away-from-home for the school holidays, The Residence invites you to relax and unwind — with a remarkable, self-catered retreat, only 60 minutes north of Sydney.
• Six generous, newly-furnished bedrooms
• Four spacious bathrooms
• Large 3-car lock-up garage
• Versatile games room with separate wet bar
• Foxtel, Netflix, PlayStation and Wifi
• Modern kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
• Fireplace, ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Outdoor fire-pit
• Horse paddocks and stables
• In-ground swimming pool with heated spa and poolside entertaining area
• Lush, rolling gardens, with private fish pond and idyllic teahouse setting
• Championship size tennis court, also with basketball ring
The Residence is an all-inclusive holiday sanctuary — offering both relaxation and recreation in spades.
For the activity-inclined, this well-appointed property offers an array of playful opportunities — from an on-site tennis court, to a large swimming pool, flowing onto an entertaining area and fully-equipped games room with wet bar.
Conveniently located less than a 10 minute drive from Terrigal Beach, local wineries, horse ranches, premium restaurants and the Central Coast’s largest shopping centre, Erina Fair. The Residence can cater to the wants of every guest — no matter their appetite.